Information PresenceUP collects
Information you give us. You provide your personal details when:
- You create your account at PresenceUP;
- Contacting us directly - email addresses, phone numbers;
- Using our Support;
- Making payments;
- Information we collect as you use our service.
Why do we need to collect your Personal Information
- To provide you our service;
- Process billing;
- To protect PresenceUP's users;
- Understand your needs and requirements;
- Inform you about PresenceUP functionality;
- Contact you.
How we protect and use your Personal Information
PresenceUP is committed to protecting your Personal Information. The information you provide to PresenceUP can be stored on our cloud servers and/or third party cloud servers. Internal data access is restricted only to those whose duties reasonably require access to your Personal Information. Please note that no information system can be 100% secure and it cannot be guaranteed.
PresenceUP may share your Personal Information with:
- Third parties who provide services to PresenceUP;
- Some third parties such as search engines and analytics services to improve the service we provide;
- Authorities when ordered to share your Personal Information.
When you suspect that your information has been compromised, including your account credentials, please contact PresenceUP [email protected] immediately.