Terms of Service
Thank you for using PresenceUP.com ("PresenceUP", "we", "our", "us"). By visiting, or using any of the services or features ("Services", "Service") of PresenceUP, You ("User" or "you") agree that you have read and understood and accepted all the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If You do not agree to all the terms and conditions, do not access or use PresenceUP.
PresenceUP reserves the right to change the Terms at any time. PresenceUP will change the "Last revised" date on this page. Any and all changes or modifications to these Terms will become effective immediately upon being announced on PresenceUP.com or Blog.PresenceUP.com. Your can continue utilizing PresenceUP's services only if you accept the amended agreement. If you do not accept any modification to these Terms, you must stop utilizing all and any Services provided by PresenceUP.
To operate and improve the Services, we may update the Services from time to time. The updates may include (without limitation) feature updates, new functionality, performance improvements, bug fixes, or other modifications ("Updates"). If you do not want to receive the Updates, you agree to stop using the Services.
PresenceUP ca be used only by individuals or companies ("Persons") who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable laws in your country.
3. Description of Services
PresenceUP provides online service for generating content by Artificial Intelligence. PresenceUP does not provide professional advices of any kind.
The content we provide is meant to be understood by professional users who can fully understand the risks related to using of content generated by Artificial Intelligence. The Services are provided only to, and can only be utilized by Persons with sufficient experience and knowledge in the domain the content is generated for, who manage to evaluate the merits and risks of content generated by Artificial Intelligence ("Skills") and did so without depending on any information provided by PresenceUP. We are under no obligation to verify or check if you have appropriate knowledge, experience and Skills.
We are not responsible for any damage and/or loss incurred by you. We do not verify the content generated by Artificial Intelligence. This generated content may be impolite, rude, contain invalid fact, invalid quotes, invalid dates, and incorrect content. Once again, you use Service provided by PresenceUP at your own risk.
4. No Financial Advice. No Investment Recommendations
All and any information available on PresenceUP.com or generated by Artificial Intelligence cannot be considered as a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any security, future, option or other financial instrument or to offer or provide any investment advice or service to any person in any jurisdiction. No information provided to you by PresenceUP is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, any other advice or recommendation. The User is solely responsible for the investment decisions he or she makes.
PresenceUP is not engaged in the business of providing investment advice, making investment recommendations, issuing reports, or furnishing analysis on securities.
To understand tax or legal obligations the User must consult a tax professional or attorney in his or her country.
5. Risks and Limitation of Liability
Content generated by Artificial Intelligence must be verified by the User before this content is used. Content provided by PresenceUP can be incorrect, include invalid facts, invalid quotes, invalid facts or may be rude. If you use content generated by PresenceUP you must verify that the content is correct and safe to use.
We are not, and will not, be responsible in any way to the accuracy of any and all the data available on PresenceUP.com. Every part of data on PresenceUP.com must be treated as unfounded information for any purposes. We strongly recommend that you must ensure that all information required by you was checked and confirmed by yourself, using independent sources of information prior to the execution of any action. We shall not accept any liability in this respect to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information provided by PresenceUP. If you are not satisfied with the content generated by PresenceUP, please contact as at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
You understand that the content provided by PresenceUP is generated by Artificial Intelligence and this content is not verified before the content is provided to you. PresenceUP does not give at all warranties, expressed or implied regarding the results to be obtained from using the Services. We will not be liable under any circumstances for the consequences of such actions.
Unless otherwise stated, PresenceUP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material provided on PresenceUP.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms.
You must not:
- Republish material from PresenceUP.com if the content was not generated by your request;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PresenceUP.com if the content was not generated by your request;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from PresenceUP.com if the content was not generated by your request;
- Redistribute content from PresenceUP.com if the content was not generated by your request.
The content generated by your request can be used for any purpose which is legal in your country.
Please read Cookies Policy.
8. Your Privacy
9. Subscription and Payment Terms
- PresenceUP has the right to suspend a User’s service or cancel the User’s account;
- PresenceUP reserves the right to suspend overdue accounts;
- Subscription can be renewed automatically. User can cancel renewal in his or her profile;
- User will be billed depending on the subscription terms;
- Refund can be requested for the amount paid by the User, and not used for subscriptions. Amounts received as bonus and/or the amounts not paid by the User is non-refundable;
- User can not decrease the quantity purchased during the relevant subscription terms;
- PresenceUP has the right to change prices of the provided services at any time.
- Paid subscription provides access to request content generated by Artificial Intelligence.
10. Interruptions in the Service
We try to keep the Service accessible for the User without interruptions. We cannot guarantee that the Service has no errors and available to the User without interruptions. We reserve the right to suspend delivery of the service for a reasonable duration if this is required for maintenance work or when there any are technical issues.
11. Independent Parties
PresenceUP is independent contractor. These Terms do not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, fiduciary or employment relationship with the User.
12. Resolving Disputes & Agreement to Arbitrate
You agree to give us an opportunity first to resolve any and all claims related to the Services. You agree to try to resolve the dispute informally before filing a claim, by contacting PresenceUP through [email protected]. Please contact PresenceUP first.
If your claims can not be resolved by us within 60 calendar days of receiving the notice, you may seek relief through arbitration or in the Small Claims Tribunals of Singapore ("SCT").
After having made good faith efforts, you or PresenceUP may submit a dispute for final resolution by arbitration under the arbitration rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC").
Arbitration hearings language shall be English and legal place, or the seat, of arbitration shall be Singapore.
13. Affiliate Program
- PresenceUP Affiliate Program is absolutely free. We do not charge any initial fee or membership fee for being the Affiliate.
- You can make a referral using unique referral link.
- Affiliate reward is added to your account after your referral signs up for a paid plan.
- Affiliate reward is added to your account after your referral renews his or her subscription.
- Referrers cannot refer themselves.
- PresenceUP can terminate any affiliate account in the Affiliate Program with immediate effect by sending the other party a written notice of termination.
- You may be required to provide information about yourself for Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
- Payouts will be made via PayPal or other means suggested by PresenceUP. PayPal commission may be applied for payouts.